QuadZilla: The Most Powerful EVSE on the Planet!
Introducing the QuadZilla, the world’s first 4-VEHICLE 80 AMP electric vehicle charging station capable of charging as much as 80 AMPS EACH to FOUR electric vehicles simultaneously. Housed in a beautiful, weather-proof 4X stainless steel enclosure and comes with a specially-designed pole mount.
The four multi-color LCDs displays present real-time information such as the amount of amps delivered to the vehicles, how long each has been charging, and other useful status messages.
QuadZilla comes with four industry standard J1772 couplers with the ability to EACH provide a full 80 AMPS of charging power (unlike most chargers sold today which only provide 30 AMPS or less) that allows you to charge four vehicles fast and fully at the same time.* The couplers work with all electric vehicles sold in the US or Canada.** QuadZilla comes standard with a cable management system that holds all four couplers securely when not in use.
Enjoy safe, reliable charging with the QuadZilla Ideal for hotels, theaters, public accomodations offices, shopping centers and entertainment venues!
- Stainless Steel Construction - Made in USA - Built to last!
- Easy to install – your electrician can install anywhere.
NEMA 4X UL listed Harsh Environment stainless-steel enclosue protects and allows for indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy to read multi-color LCD display indicates charging status.
- Coiled cord stretches to 25 feet, then quickly retracts for quick, user-friendly storage without winding.
- Minimal stand-by power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- 39 Month Standard Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty with Liquid Sky EFI (Engineer, Furnish and Install) Service
Charging Amperage: Up to 80 AMP Per Side
- 100A protected Branch Circuit Per Side
INPUT: 208-240 VAC 50/60 Hz • 80-AMP Continuous
OUTPUT: 208-240 VAC 50/60 Hz • 80-AMP Continuous
Short Circuit Rating: 5000 RMS Symmetrical AMPS at 240 VAC
Temperature Rating: -35°C to +60°C
Coupler: SAE J1772 Compliant (4)
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 10 in (not including mounting or cable management)
Enclosure: Type 4X Stainless Steel Raintight Enclosure
Display: LCD, Multi-Color (4)
Certification: UL-listed, File# E473741
Installation Requirements: 208-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz, single phase, requires four independent, 100 AMP breakered supply circuits. Consult your electrician about local requirements.