This EV charging cable is very flexible, coils easily and is not stiff in cold weather. It is ideal OpenEVSE charging stations or to replace a damaged cable.
J1772 Type 1 plug
- cULus UL Canada and US
- SAE J1772 - 250v at 40A or 48A Maximum
- Level 1 and Level 2
- 25 foot total length
- Very thin 0.55 inches (14.5mm).
- 9 Conductors 4 - 12AWG - 1 10AWG 4 - 22AWG
- 300v 105 °C VW-1 Insulation/Jacket
- Very flexible and lightweight 6.5lbs
Manufacture - Phoenix Contact
40A Part Number - EV-T1G2C-1AC40A-25FT12ASBK11U
48A Part Number - EV-T1G2C-1AC48A-25FT12ASBK11U
"Standard" Ferrules Termination - for current OpenEVSE kits and most station brands.
"Blunt" No termination -wires are bare and can be cut and terminated as required for Ring Terminals, ferrules or other custom termination.